I recently completed GetSmarter/UCT’s copy-editing course – results to the left.
I offer impartial assessments on your writing – poetry, manuscripts, business copy, etc. and have worked for authors, poets, magazine editorial teams, media companies, fire forensics teams, journalists, research companies, recruitment companies, students and other private individuals – Contact me today to discuss your requirements.
It’s almost impossible for a writer to edit his or her own work. A second pair of eyes is invaluable, which is why professional authors all have editors.
This service includes copy-editing the following and more:
- website copy
- blog posts
- posts for any social media such as Facebook or Twitter
- CVs (writing new ones as well as proofreading existing ones)
- cover letters (will check existing ones or write new ones based on your requirements)
- minutes of meetings
- academic work
- any other written material
When requesting a quote it will save time if you provide as much information as possible. These are all things I will need to ask if you don’t provide it:
- Turnaround time
- The length of your audio (if transcription)
- The character count including spaces (if editing / transcription)
- Specifics like font size, spacing etc required
References are available on request.
Offering fair rates with references available.